Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

L's Recipe

One afternoon, I found L on the counter, pulling down ingredients to make a new creation. It was pretty cute, and resulted in a yummy snack! When you look at the ingredients below, you will see what L's (and my!) weakness is.

Here's what you need:

some Almond Bark
lots of sprinkles
a squirt of black icing
old crushed candy canes
a packet of stevia powder
a little scoop of cocoa powder


Mix. Place in mini cupcake liners. Bake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.


I got a little video of L talking about his recipe. I'm trying to get better at using my dslr for video, but it's obviously a work in progress. It's hard to shoot video with manual focus while holding a fussy newborn! And the fluorescent light in the kitchen is responsible for L's day-glo hair :)


2 comments:

Kim said...

How come that car has four eyeballs?? He is so creative and fun, I just love him! I'm gad it's still possible to capture his imagination even with a second baby :) You go mom.

The YOYO Lady said...

Good question, Kim! I think it's kind of a hologram, but both sets are visible in the picture. I didn't even notice!